Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back

Hey guys!
 So as I mentioned in my last post, I moved to Budapest. It's crazy, I mean living alone in the Capital city of Hungary?! I love it! I know I said that I will start writing here again, but I didn't have time for that. It happened that i'm alone more than a year now, and I lost a lot of money by a jerk who tricked me on internet buying a new phone, and now it's a police case. But I met a bunch of new people here in BP, and my class is awesome, I really enjoy living here after all. But here's a thing, after moving in to my apartment, and started my new school, and I had a compulsory intership what I do at a famous travel agency: Neckermann.
So because of these things I don't have much time to spend here! Unfortunately, but I have this Friend Wolfy who is living far from me, and he will harass me to write! How awesome that ^^,
Christmas was well, I was at home in peace.. If I can tell that :D Haha Just, because I live alone, I used to silence and silence is not exatly characterized our home :D It was so good to be home and not doing anything, if you know what I mean :)But now I had to come back to the city and the life has come back to normal.
So that's all about my last few months.
Thanks for reading, see ya later xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails