Tuesday, March 6, 2012

OMG!



Hey Guys!
Look! I'm alive :D I know I wasn't here a long time ago but my life was such a disaster :) I have Maturity exam, I had boyfriend problems ( so now i'm single ) but I'm gonna finish my school soon and then I move to Budapest ( about August ) So I decided to strat my blog again but only if I moved :)
I'm so excited!!! Living in such a big city like BP!!!
So as You could see in last post I have a new haircolor since summer :) I'm red!! :D Awesome right? :D So I started a new life too, I want to lose weight! And I will!!! But it takes time unfortunately. I brought some pictures with me now to see my haircolour and the other stuffs :)
Thanks for Reading and see You in August!!
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails