Monday, November 28, 2011

here i'm




Hey guys! I'm here again :) I know it was a long time ago that I posted but my life was such a disaster :) But it seems to be better soon... So where do I sart? New boyfriend new life, new stuffs :) i'm working now at an international company : TESCO :D i think in England you know what i'm talking about.. it's a big department store and i'm a Cashier....I don't like it, but what can I do? I need money... School is over soon... My prom is coming, and I bought my dress, and my shoe and ofc I have bag for this event ... i'm gonna take photo soon. Some days ago I bought a very lovely boot, when I saw it I fell in love immediately :)So here I'm :) Here is some photo of my last 4 month (including my birthday)
Have a nice day and thanks for reading :)

mixed photos










Recent purchases







Prom look




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails