Thursday, January 17, 2013

Parka



Hey everyone!

Finally I'm done with all of my stuff to do, and now I can write today's post. Yesterday I  didn't post because I was at home, and nothing was happened. 
Today, I was at Neckermann (my intership place) I was working till 8 o'clock and then I got home about 9.
It was a very cold day, the snow was falling, and I was wearing my blue jeans with a black tank top and my lovely oversized bluse and my favourite parka. I made a donut bun and I put on my fav earrings.
I made pictures of it but I forget home (in Mosonmagyaróvár) my sweet nikon, so I took pictures with my phone, that's why the pics are so blurry. Sorry :/ ( My parka, to see better )
So take care of yourself and thanks for reading!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails