Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's time too create


Hey sweetie!
Yesterday i bought a too late watch to surprise myself for my birthday :D if it's a little too late haha :D So i chosen this sweet one.(you can see it in the photos)And i show the presents what i've got for my birthday from firends and boyfriend:) I've got a lot of stuff and a lot of Drink :D like wine, vodka and champagne, but i don't show them for you sorry :D
And about a week ago i was shopping with my mother and i bought 2 rings and 2 shirt and a cardigan, i show them to you too :)
I hope you like it. By the way, on saturday is going to be a concert (Blind myself) and me and my boyfriend and our friend going there :) I can't wait ^^
Thanks for reading
Take care of you

The black ring from Tamara and the another 2 rings are what i bought


this box from Juli

These 2 neklace from my boyfriend

this earring from Enikő and Dóri

This cute elephant from Viki (Medgyes)


Scarf from Tamara



These are what i bought

4 comments:

  1. Love your gifts and the things you bought! Wish I was there with you to celebrate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Li :)
    I really missed you from my party :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails